E-FLITE UMX P-47 THUNDERBOLT BRUSHLESS
The E-fliteUltra-Micro UMX P-47 BL Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane was created to satisfy scale enthusiasts that want an ultra micro size airplane with power! Its lightweight foam airframe features a realistic outline and incredible detail. Packed inside are a brushless motor and a 2S Li-Po ready power system that turns a realistic four-blade propeller. With the gear removed, the performance of this Major Howard D. "Deacon" Hively, P-47 tribute can fully come to life yet still offer the ability to land softly onto a grassy corner of the field. Or, you can leave the wide-track landing gear plugged in and use the steerable tail wheel for authentic ground handling. But no matter how you fly, innovative AS3X technology makes this warbird perform as if you're at the controls of an expertly tuned giant scale machine.
The 180BL brushless outrunner motor installed spins a realistic four-blade propeller to provide fighter-like acceleration and throttle response.
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel ultra micro receiver is what helps give the E-flite® UMX™ P-47 BL warbird an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. As a result, your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced while your control always feels natural so you can make your maneuvers look great more easily. It's an impressive flight experience that will have you feeling like you're flying an expertly-tuned warbird model that's much larger.
Removable Landing Gear
Both main wheel struts and the tail wheel plug in so they are simple to remove for when you want to fly with the look of retracts up and locked.
This P-47 tribute is based on the Thunderbolt Major Howard D. "Deacon" Hively flew with the 334th Fighter Squadron stationed in England during WWII. The realistic trim scheme is complemented by the dummy engine, scale wheels and four-blade prop.
- Brushless BL180 outrunner power system (installed)
- Advanced AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Realism that includes scale wheels and cockpit detail
- Fully assembled with no building required
- WWII USAAC 334th Fighter Squadron Trim Scheme
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- Performance linear long-throw servos (installed)
- Proportional 4-channel control plus steerable tail wheel
- Plug-in main landing gear and tail wheel
- 4-Blade propeller and a dummy engine
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Fuel Type: Electric
Wingspan: 19.0 in (482mm)
Length: 17.1 in (434mm)
Wing Area: 69 sq in (4.45 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 3.35 oz (95g)
Motor Size: 180 Brushless
Recommended Motor Battery: E-flite 200mAh 2S 7.4V 30C Li-Po Battery
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSM2/DSMX technology
- 200+mAh 2S 7.4V 30C Li-Po flight battery (EFLB2002S30, recommended)